Still no new island…
Well, hello Poptropicans!
Today’s a worrisome day, at least it is to me. But it’s also interesting. And vague.
Basically, a new Poptropica is coming by the end of the year. But a new Poptropica? In what way will it be new? Well, here are some things the creators said on their blog.
– New look! The new Poptropica will still be Poptropica, but it’ll be improved. Newer! Shinier! More features, more options, more FUN — on a new app and a new website!
– New avatar! We’re exploring new designs, new movements, and new looks for the Poptropican avatar. Don’t worry, the essential elements that make a Poptropican a Poptropican will still be there! But we’ll change things up a bit — in a really good way.
– New stories! We’ll be bringing you new stories for your Poptropican to experience! And we’re exploring the idea of a unified story that connects all of Poptropica in a way that we’ve never done before. I know that sounds pretty mysterious, but that’s all I can say for now…
– New stuff! Like SHOES! And pets! And so much more!
– New social experience! We’re developing a way for Poptropicans to have a fun and safe social experience within Poptropica. It’s going to be awesome.
What could this mean for Poptropica!? I must calm down.
My emotions are going haywire! Will this be a good thing? Bad? Is this normal? Am I normal? I don’t know anymore. I’m ranting. For the first time. Help.
I will also write another post on this. Possibly a theory.
And pets? Did they say pets!?
Alright, I’m out before I loose my mind.
breaks down mentally WHAT COULD THIS MEAN!? Bye.